Book Your Red Kite
Feeding Experience Today
Family Red Kite Experience
How To Book
For a truly unique family day out, as well as educational we proudly provide our guests an opportunity to observe the Red Kite bird in its natural habitat from our hide and red kite feeding station.
Guests need to arrive at least 30 minutes before allocated booking slot, so that guests can be in the hide no later than 2.40pm (1.40pm after 31st Oct) to ensure the birds are not disturbed.
We would like to remind our guests that when visiting the hide that being quiet and patient is required if these wild birds are to be seen feeding.
- When visiting we would like to ask everybody to please adhere to the pathways leading to the hide.
- We would like to advise customers that they will need to walk through a field to get to the hide, so please wear appropriate footwear.
- You are reminded that this is also a working farm.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No smoking is allowed on site.
Please note if you need to reschedule a booking we require at least 72 hours notice, any cancellations after this time are non-refundable.
We ask that each customer read and follows our Covid information in the link below:
Are You A Keen Photographer Or Group?
Our hide is available for hire on weekdays, allowing you time to enjoy the surroundings and capture the moments without being spotted!
To find out our availability and costs, check out our Photographer – Red Kite Experience page.